Just recently, there was the release of the iPhone 12 and the iPhone 12 mini. And people are still debating on whether they should buy the phone or not. Well, before we got to that amazing display that keeps on tempting you to buy it, there was a lot that Apple had to go through. And today, we want to take a look at some of their greatest achievements.
iPhone Greatest Achievements
before iPhone became one of the most sort after smartphones by users, there are several achievements that they had through over the years. And part of these, although not significant to some will be Apple finally accepting real money online casino Australia applications to operate on their devices. But that’s a story for another day, allow us to look at some of Apple iPhones ground-breaking achievements over the years.
- 2008 brought it the integration of the Apple App Store as well as 3G mobile network support.
- In 2009, the iPhone gave its users video recording and personal hotspot.
- In 2010, came retina display
- Siri and the iCloud were then introduced in 2011
- Touch ID came along in 2013
- 2014 brought with it 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch displays
- 2015 rolled along with it 3D touch, live photos and 4K video recording
- 2016 had waterproofing and dual-lens cameras
These are but just a few of the achievements that the iPhone has managed to bring not only to their mobile new online casino phones, but they have also managed to set a trend for other mobile phone developers in the world. it is thanks to the iPhone that we have the touch screen that we love and enjoy on many of our phones. And with the recent release of the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini, we are sure that Apple has managed to roll more innovative mobile smartphones technologies that will change the way that mobile smartphones operate forever.