Rumours, teasing and marketing hype abounded but finally the Dell Latitude XT2 Multi-Touch Tablet has been officially released and is available on Korean shores. Lie we always say, the Koreans
get all the good stuff first.
The Dell Latitude XT2 Multi-Touch Tablet has been touted to have an 11 hour battery life. Now, if any of you know anything about marketing hype, you can bet your ass that this is only in ‘optimum’ conditions’ and the reality is probably closer to 8 – 9. Still a battery life of even 8 hours isn’t half bad for a Dell
the 12.1inch multi-touch screen (pinch and zoom. baby), (up to) 5GB DDR3 memory and to top it off, convert to tablet functionality makes us want one of these now. No word on a European release but Japan and other Asian countries look to be getting their hands on the Dell Latitude XT2 Multi-Touch Tablet now.
- up to 1.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo ULV SU9400 processor with Montevina chipset
- Intel integrated GMA 4500MHD graphics
- Windows Vista Ultimate on down
- 12.1-inch LED backlit capacitive touch-screen with EM Digitizer pen
- up to 5GB of DDR3 1066MHz (1x1GB, 1x4GB DIMM)
- up to 120GB 5400RPM SATA disk or 128GB SSD
- 802.11a/g/n WiFi and gigabit Ethernet
- SATA ODD
- 3.78-pounds (1.72-kg) with 6-cell battery
- eSATA, 2x USB 2.0, firewire, and ExpressCard 54 slot
Ultra-portable at only 2.5cm (under an inch), check the video below to see the Dell Latitude XT2 Multi-Touch Tablet in action.